Xbox Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox Games Forum

Check out the latest news in the best of the Xbox games. Including Halo, Gears of War, and many more.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

halo 3 ViDocs

Go down 
+3
Velo
AvidWriter117
Donny
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Donny
Grunt
Grunt
Donny

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-04-13

halo 3 ViDocs Empty
PostSubject: halo 3 ViDocs   halo 3 ViDocs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 3:09 pm

so far we have had the brutes and multiplayer. what do you think will be the next vidoc's topic, assuming there will be another?
Back to top Go down
AvidWriter117
Admin
Admin
AvidWriter117

Male
Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2007-04-12

halo 3 ViDocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3 ViDocs   halo 3 ViDocs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 3:25 pm

Factions
should i make this a poll?
Back to top Go down
http://xboxgames.heavenforum.com
Velo
Grunt
Grunt
Velo

Male
Number of posts : 65

halo 3 ViDocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3 ViDocs   halo 3 ViDocs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 3:38 pm

yeah, factions, like a look at what's happened between halo 2 and 3 in terms of weapons and tactics, maby even the elites and hunters ect working with the humans now
Back to top Go down
Donny
Grunt
Grunt
Donny

Male

halo 3 ViDocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3 ViDocs   halo 3 ViDocs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 3:38 pm

sure, i couldn't come up with anything and i though of making it a poll aftre i starting making it so i decided not to. but yea if you want to you can.

it could also be on how they are doing matchmaking/clans/ranks...so online play in general
Back to top Go down
Legionary
Albino Zombie Flying Grunt
Legionary

Male
Number of posts : 70

halo 3 ViDocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3 ViDocs   halo 3 ViDocs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 3:40 pm

I hope the next ViDoc is about the Elites. But with Bungie, who knows? Question (<--I just wanted to use that smiley for some reason)

And a poll on this would be cool.
Back to top Go down
AvidWriter117
Admin
Admin
AvidWriter117

Male

halo 3 ViDocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3 ViDocs   halo 3 ViDocs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 3:46 pm

i will put a poll after we have a few more suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Donny
Grunt
Grunt
Donny

Male

halo 3 ViDocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3 ViDocs   halo 3 ViDocs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 4:04 pm

alright then, hm...

*Elites
*Humans
*Online gaming
*Map design (single player)
*Graphics
*New features
*Weapons
*Vehicles

thats all i can tihnk of at the moment
Back to top Go down
AvidWriter117
Admin
Admin
AvidWriter117

Male

halo 3 ViDocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3 ViDocs   halo 3 ViDocs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 4:50 pm

*Elites
*Humans
*New Features
these things are a little vague
I think ill just do:
*Online Gaming
*Factions
*Map Design(single Player)
*Graphics
*New technology
Back to top Go down
Donny
Grunt
Grunt
Donny

Male

halo 3 ViDocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3 ViDocs   halo 3 ViDocs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 5:10 pm

sure

elites: i mean how they look and act now that they are allied with us (like the Brute ViDoc)
humans: ^^

and now that i think about it, all the new features have pretty much been covered so nvm that

another idea: *AI
Back to top Go down
AvidWriter117
Admin
Admin
AvidWriter117

Male

halo 3 ViDocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3 ViDocs   halo 3 ViDocs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 5:43 pm

That was pretty much covered in the Brute vidoc. They say that 'the Grunts won't just be sitting around waiting for MC to kill them; they will be playing a game or talking'. The Brutes will also have a new AI; they will be able to communicate, and attack in unison.
Back to top Go down
UNSC AI #23
Jackal
Jackal
UNSC AI #23

Male
Number of posts : 147

halo 3 ViDocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3 ViDocs   halo 3 ViDocs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 6:12 pm

Admin wrote:
That was pretty much covered in the Brute vidoc. They say that 'the Grunts won't just be sitting around waiting for MC to kill them; they will be playing a game or talking'. The Brutes will also have a new AI; they will be able to communicate, and attack in unison.

ohh, smarter brutes... scary Razz
Back to top Go down
Donny
Grunt
Grunt
Donny

Male

halo 3 ViDocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3 ViDocs   halo 3 ViDocs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 6:24 pm

yea but i mean, it was just brute AI. i mean AI for marines and if humans and elites will like know if they are fighting by eachother's side and act appropriately to the situation, like if someone has a huge grudge against them he may wait for an elite(s) to run into an area that has lots of enemies and then shoot them since everyone will just think it was a brute or something. not exactly that situation but just how people act in certain situations.

a better example is the warthog improvements that Frankie spoke of. The person on the gun can be controlled easier by looking where you point the view, and then find the biggest threat in that area on its own.
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Truth26
Albino Grunt Major
Prophet of Truth26

Male
Number of posts : 199
Localisation : On Covenant Capitol Ship Glorious Victory en route to The Ark

halo 3 ViDocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3 ViDocs   halo 3 ViDocs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 10:36 pm

first of all i saw the et tu brute doc and i totally forgot for some reason about the brute AI. lol. anyways i like the warthog idea. maybe they will talk about the new ghosts and wraiths supposedly built just for brutes lol
Back to top Go down
UNSC AI #23
Jackal
Jackal
UNSC AI #23

Male

halo 3 ViDocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3 ViDocs   halo 3 ViDocs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 11:15 am

Now with bigger seats!
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Truth26
Albino Grunt Major
Prophet of Truth26

Male

halo 3 ViDocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3 ViDocs   halo 3 ViDocs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 1:19 pm

ya lol! Smile funny funny..... i wonder if they're gonna add stuff to the wraiths...... remember in Halo 2 where when u fought enemy wraiths they had the little gunners that would shoot at u..... well they said that u could do it to...... but it never worked...... maybe u'll be able to do it in Halo 3
Back to top Go down
UNSC AI #23
Jackal
Jackal
UNSC AI #23

Male

halo 3 ViDocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3 ViDocs   halo 3 ViDocs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 1:33 pm

Automatic Plasma Turrets, something like that. Can only be controlled by a computer unit
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Truth26
Albino Grunt Major
Prophet of Truth26

Male

halo 3 ViDocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3 ViDocs   halo 3 ViDocs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 3:34 pm

oh i see oh well maybe it will work in Halo 3..... we'll see.
Back to top Go down
UNSC AI #23
Jackal
Jackal
UNSC AI #23

Male

halo 3 ViDocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3 ViDocs   halo 3 ViDocs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 3:46 pm

i want to pilot a pelican!
Back to top Go down
Legionary
Legionary

Male

halo 3 ViDocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3 ViDocs   halo 3 ViDocs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 5:24 pm

Who doesn't? lol Swoop down and ram a few Grunts with it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AvidWriter117
Admin
Admin
AvidWriter117

Male

halo 3 ViDocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3 ViDocs   halo 3 ViDocs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 5:55 pm

nah, ram a few jackals, and pwn some drones
Grunts are cool!
talk down to grunts again and you won't be able to join my awsome group.
I would want to pick up some Sparans and drop them off in the middle of a huge covenant armada, and either watch them(the Spartans) get pwned, or watch the Spartans do some pwning
Back to top Go down
UNSC AI #23
Jackal
Jackal
UNSC AI #23

Male

halo 3 ViDocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3 ViDocs   halo 3 ViDocs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 7:52 pm

nah, one-on-one with a phantom would be better
Back to top Go down
Legionary
Legionary

Male

halo 3 ViDocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3 ViDocs   halo 3 ViDocs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 8:14 pm

I think the Phantom would kill a Pelican (it's not built to withstand much), but I like the idea to drop Spartans into Covies idea Spartan
Back to top Go down
UNSC AI #23
Jackal
Jackal
UNSC AI #23

Male

halo 3 ViDocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3 ViDocs   halo 3 ViDocs Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 8:33 pm

it would still be fun trying

Its a great idea, get a bunch of people and drop them in the middle of a Covenant camp
Back to top Go down
comando
Grunt
Grunt

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-04-14

halo 3 ViDocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3 ViDocs   halo 3 ViDocs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 12:07 pm

i think that would be kool.but if the hunters are still covenant and i see 1 ill be like "Hey buddy!Hey wat the hell are u doin NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKERS!!!DIE" then ill die Razz
Back to top Go down
Velo
Grunt
Grunt
Velo

Male
Number of posts : 65

halo 3 ViDocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3 ViDocs   halo 3 ViDocs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 1:35 pm

Lol, pelicans are fun as hell to pilot and ride in..on hugeass (halo custom edition) it takes a good 10 minutes + to walk from one side of the map to the other, so vehicles are uberly important, i love peli's dropping an entire team off in the enemie's base (the bases are based on the landing bays in the POA) landing them in one of the aloves, then laying down fire support Razz
They're pretty hard to pilot though..i managed to flip one upside down with my uberly bad driving xd

I would like a vidoc on the ally AI, like how elites and humans work together (or don't), as i imagine most fighting will be on earth there should be plenty of marine support, maby some synced kills (like an elite diving onto a brute and plunging his plasma sword in, discharging a round of plasma rifle into it's head and riding the corpse to the ground)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

halo 3 ViDocs Empty
PostSubject: Re: halo 3 ViDocs   halo 3 ViDocs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

halo 3 ViDocs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next