Xbox Games Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox Games Forum

Check out the latest news in the best of the Xbox games. Including Halo, Gears of War, and many more.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prophet of Truth26
Albino Grunt Major
Prophet of Truth26

Male
Number of posts : 199
Localisation : On Covenant Capitol Ship Glorious Victory en route to The Ark
Registration date : 2007-04-13

Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies Empty
PostSubject: Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies   Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 4:20 pm

Well i was thinkin about Halo 2 and i notcied the Halo 2 section was pretty empty so i decided to make topic about the strange things u can do in Halo 2

Basically these r the parts:

1.Glitches in the campaign

2. Hidden places in the campaign

3. Glitches in miltiplayer

4. Hidden places in multiplayer

These r all of the ones i have so far...if i missed any thing that r not in these categorries plz tell me! Smile

To answer u should say what category its under..... what the glitch or hiddnen thing is called... nad describe how to do it... and where

Thanks! Smile

Well Donny informed me that i should post them right away all here on the first post so i will. If u have any questions about the glitch or whatever it is than post it... FYI i just copyed and pasted what the people wrote lol Razz

They are as follows:

Sent in my Legionary:

My favorite, the Thunderstorm Skull:
Level: Cairo Station
Difficulty: Legendary
Text on the Screen: Thunderstorm
What the Skull Does: It makes all of the covenant become special ops.
How to Find the Skull: Kill the second room of covenant enemies boarding the ship and it'll say "Priority Shift." Right after this you go into the armory. Kill those elites and enter the room that is Commons B.01. Kill those enemies on the ground floor and the grunts in the distance on their plasma turrets. Now look outside into space and you'll see dual tracks and there will be diagonal beams holding the tracks.They are in the center, and they're close together. One goes down the side of the wall where a glass railing is and you can jump on the post. Then jump up onto the diagonal railing. Now jump to the track and follow it toward the door you came in...there's a landing with a trash can and the skull is there.

Sent in by Donny:

Catagory: Glitches in Multiplayer
Level: Containment
Vehicles: Primary light: Random or Spectre
Go to one of the bases, next to where the spectre respawns. Face the wall at an angle up the ramp. Drive up the wall, holding A and LT, until you get to the point where you are completely on the wall. Continue to go up till you reach a Concave angle (points out of the map) and drive in a zig zag motion. You will notice a change in the camera, as if you were right up against a wall behind you. Keep driving towards the point of the angle, holding LT. If done correctly, you will drive through the border with no problem. This method of getting through the border gets you much higher than the other way, which you get up on foot, and you get a spectre up there, too.

Im sorry, but i can't remember which base it is, but as there are only two bases its not too hard to find out. Just look (facing the base from the outside) up and to the left and check for the angle i spoke of. If there is no angle, you are on the wrong side.

Last edited by on Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Legionary
Albino Zombie Flying Grunt
Legionary

Male
Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies   Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 4:40 pm

My favorite, the Thunderstorm Skull:
Level: Cairo Station
Difficulty: Legendary
Text on the Screen: Thunderstorm
What the Skull Does: It makes all of the covenant become special ops.

How to Find the Skull: Kill the second room of covenant enemies boarding the ship and it'll say "Priority Shift." Right after this you go into the armory. Kill those elites and enter the room that is Commons B.01. Kill those enemies on the ground floor and the grunts in the distance on their plasma turrets. Now look outside into space and you'll see dual tracks and there will be diagonal beams holding the tracks.They are in the center, and they're close together. One goes down the side of the wall where a glass railing is and you can jump on the post. Then jump up onto the diagonal railing. Now jump to the track and follow it toward the door you came in...there's a landing with a trash can and the skull is there.

PS-I didn't type that, I just took it from a site I got off google.
Back to top Go down
UNSC AI #23
Jackal
Jackal
UNSC AI #23

Male
Number of posts : 147

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies   Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 5:12 pm

ohh! Spec Ops on Legendary fun!

but Special Spec Ops? Razz
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Truth26
Albino Grunt Major
Prophet of Truth26

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies   Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 5:27 pm

spec-ops elites on legendary that would be awesome.... cant wiat to try..

P.S. sec-op minor or spec-op major? JWK
Back to top Go down
UNSC AI #23
Jackal
Jackal
UNSC AI #23

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies   Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 6:07 pm

ohho! Spec Ops Honor Guard, or Zealot
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Truth26
Albino Grunt Major
Prophet of Truth26

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies   Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 6:36 pm

there isnt such a thing as a spec-op honor guards
Back to top Go down
Legionary
Legionary

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies   Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 7:10 pm

@UNSC: You never really get to fight the Ultra Honor Guards, but it would be cool.

@PoT: There is such thing as Spec-Op Honor Guards, they are just Ultras with Honor Guard armor on. And with the skull, all Covenant soldiers are turned to Ultra Elites and Ultra Grunts. It's rather difficult, but spec-op soldiers on Legendary aren't that hard to kill Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UNSC AI #23
Jackal
Jackal
UNSC AI #23

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies   Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 7:53 pm

@Legionary: Not without mods, yes
Back to top Go down
Legionary
Legionary

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies   Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 8:00 pm

There's a mod that lets you fight them?
Back to top Go down
UNSC AI #23
Jackal
Jackal
UNSC AI #23

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies   Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 8:56 pm

my "friend" showed them to me on his xbox, so most likely yes
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Truth26
Albino Grunt Major
Prophet of Truth26

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies   Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 9:05 pm

first of all spec-ops elties r different than ultras.... i even think u told me that... or maybe it was Royale...anyways i checked it on Halopedia..... they are honor guards ultras not spec-ops hounor guards... that gives them two missions..... guarding high authorities...and going on special missions....so....ya
Back to top Go down
Donny
Grunt
Grunt
Donny

Male
Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies   Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 11:09 am

good idea for a thread, good to have when i feel like fooling around in halo 2

ive found a few things on my own but i cant remember what lol lets see here is one i found on my own ( don't ask why i was trying this in the first place )

Catagory: Glitches in Multiplayer
Level: Containment
Vehicles: Primary light: Random or Spectre
Go to one of the bases, next to where the spectre respawns. Face the wall at an angle up the ramp. Drive up the wall, holding A and LT, until you get to the point where you are completely on the wall. Continue to go up till you reach a Concave angle (points out of the map) and drive in a zig zag motion. You will notice a change in the camera, as if you were right up against a wall behind you. Keep driving towards the point of the angle, holding LT. If done correctly, you will drive through the border with no problem. This method of getting through the border gets you much higher than the other way, which you get up on foot, and you get a spectre up there, too.

Im sorry, but i can't remember which base it is, but as there are only two bases its not too hard to find out. Just look (facing the base from the outside) up and to the left and check for the angle i spoke of. If there is no angle, you are on the wrong side.

btw if anyone has the glitch for oddball in which you end up carrying nothing, can you share it with me, i forgot how to do it. also, PoT i think that you should edit your post with all the things we say.
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Truth26
Albino Grunt Major
Prophet of Truth26

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies   Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 3:38 pm

i guess soo i'll try it
Back to top Go down
Legionary
Legionary

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies   Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 4:16 pm

PoT the Spec-Op Elites are Ultras lol

It was the SpecOps Commander I was unsure about
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Truth26
Albino Grunt Major
Prophet of Truth26

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies   Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 5:00 pm

dude the spec-ops elites r spec-ops elites... spec-ops commanders are also known as ultras... people sometimes call the spec-ops commanders because they kinda lead the spec-ops dudes... they have an ultra honor guard... not ultra honor guard spec-ops dude....
Back to top Go down
UNSC AI #23
Jackal
Jackal
UNSC AI #23

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies   Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 5:12 pm

Prophet of Truth26 wrote:
ultra honor guard spec-ops dude....
Still sounds fun to kill...
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Truth26
Albino Grunt Major
Prophet of Truth26

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies   Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 5:30 pm

ya it would be fun to kill.... porbably really hard to do on legendary lol
Back to top Go down
Legionary
Legionary

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies   Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 5:42 pm

Ok, Well I looked back at Halopedia and you were right PoT, Ultras are Spec-Ops commanders, not regular Spec-Op troops.

I...was...wrong Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies Icon_exclaim
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Truth26
Albino Grunt Major
Prophet of Truth26

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies   Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 5:52 pm

dont worry about it it would be fun either way lol! Smile
Back to top Go down
UNSC AI #23
Jackal
Jackal
UNSC AI #23

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies   Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 5:55 pm

its not that hard to kill with one shot
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Truth26
Albino Grunt Major
Prophet of Truth26

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies   Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 6:03 pm

what do u mean on legendary?!? u cant even kill a grunt with a headshot on legendary... with the sniper rifle yes, but spec ops and ultras i think can survive... even major elites can survive headshot....dont get me started about the councilors lol! Smile
Back to top Go down
Legionary
Legionary

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies   Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 8:26 pm

Heashots still kill on Legendary headshot , although it is much harder to make a headshot because your enemies react much faster (dive, duck, toss grenade, ect.)

And I recommend playing on Legendary because it is much funner. It may seem really, really hard at first but you will get used to it eventually Wink
Back to top Go down
UNSC AI #23
Jackal
Jackal
UNSC AI #23

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies   Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 8:32 pm

ahha...eventually

just take your time when sniping, make sure they dont see you, dont take too much time and then fire
Back to top Go down
Prophet of Truth26
Albino Grunt Major
Prophet of Truth26

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies   Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 9:39 pm

why r u all tellin me this ive played on legendary before lol ??
Back to top Go down
UNSC AI #23
Jackal
Jackal
UNSC AI #23

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies   Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 3:52 pm

im just telling people who dont play on legendary ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies   Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo 2 Glitches and weird anomolies
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next